a dollar sign is the cheesiest

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fortune Hong Kong Seafood Restaurant



My Father's NOT so favorite Restaurant is Fortune. In fact we eat here 2-3 times a month. When we have visitors we bring them here and when there's an occasion we celebrate it here or He buys food here and bring it to family gatherings.XD Since we're a regular customer we get discounts =)

Fortune is located along MacArthurHi-way (Diamond Subdivision) Abgeles City. It is basically a Chinese Restaurant what I don't understand is that they placed Hong Kong in their logo where in fact not a single food tastes like its from Hong Kong. Because It tastes good unlike in Hong Kong. Fortune is definitely one of the best restaurants in Angeles City. It was establish long time ago, many restaurants already tried to compete with it but only this restaurant manage to last long. If you want to visit this restaurant, your budget should range from 3,000-P5,000 (5 persons)


Swahe: P350
This is our usual appetizer. I forgot to take photo of the whole plate of Swahe, It was gone before I know. So I took a photo of my plate instead. Swahe is a fresh steamed shrimp which tastes sweet and really good


Yang Chao P350-500 available in small, medium and large
What is asian cusine without the rice. For me,Fortune's Yang Chao is the best!


Steamed Lapu-Lapu: P500-700 (depends how much the fish weighs)
This Dish was never forgotten. It's my father's not so favorite dish.hehe Well it really tastes good. It's their best dish.


Spicy Crab: 500- 700 (Depends on how much it weighs)


Broccoli: P550


Pata Tim: P700


My favorite beverage Four Seasons: P150

See ya on my next post =)


____________________
Date first posted: May 12, 2010 (Zzy's Diner)

No comments:

Post a Comment